Two Styles of Epic Distortion for Your Bass Rig
When MXR decided to create an all-new M85 Bass Distortion pedal, they enlisted the help of Fuzzrocious Pedals founder Ryan Ratajski, one of the industry’s premier authorities on grungy, dirty bass tone. The adventurous bass players at Sweetwater really dig their fuzz effects, and this versatile stompbox is a real hit around here. For starters, the M85 gives you a choice between silicone diode or LED clipping, giving you a choice of seriously aggressive distortion or a more open fuzz sound. But the fuzz itself leaves your fundamental intact, so even without blending in much dry signal, you’re left with intelligible tone. And if your highs start to get out of control, you can always tame them with the high-cut tone control.
MXR M85 Bass Distortion Effects Pedal Features:
- A cool bass distortion co-designed with Fuzzrocious Pedals founder Ryan Ratajski
- Two kinds of classic distortion (silicone diode or LED) in one pedal
- Distortion affects only higher frequencies, leaving your fundamental full and punchy
- Separate wet and dry level controls make it easy to dial in the perfect mix
- Roll off unwanted harmonics and high-frequency overtones with the high cut filter
Get two killer bass distortion effects in the MXR M85 Bass Distortion stompbox!